Saturday, May 14, 2016

Electric Avenue

Here's the deal kids.  I want to find land, with a spring, to house and provide (farming, etc) for those of us who don't agree with the satanic new world order.  If I could, I would've left yesterday, to a third world country, but I can't.  My one child is still under court order of her pedophile rapist biological father, and presumably, the pedophile judge (facts, court records and county cps records prove, the kid WAS believed......but PA has THE worst child protection laws in the nation.  Hmmm, I wonder why) and Lord knows, if I so much as sneeze, he'd throw the book at me.  So USA land it must be.

Here are the rules for joining into and moving on to Electric Avenue (yes, like the song).


  • A LOVE for GOD (no matter what name you choose to use.  How many ways are there to say Hi in the world?)
  • LOVE of THYSELF (this does NOT mean free sex.  LOVE does not = SEX)
  • Respect for traditional families
  • NO SODOMY between anyone (whatever you chose to do before choosing to come to Electric Avenue will be forgiven as long as you adhere to the rules and live your life ACCORDINGLY)
  • NO PHARMACEUTICALS (if we grow it, we can use it.  "Everything in life has it's reason, in every season.")
  • NO SEX unless for pro-creation.  (Sex and procreation is a GIFT FROM GOD and should be used and seen as such.)
  • Weapons?  This is debateable.  Why?  Because if we have guns, we will have the FEDS up our arse.  If we don't and chit does hit the fan, how will we protect our water and food source?  So what I am thinking is, GOD is my homie 110%.  God will protect us.  If I have to have and utilize my faith, you will too.   We will walk the walk that we talk.  So let's leave the guns back in society. 
  • Lastly, NO STIFF NECKED FOOLS at all (and yes, again like the song).
We will Rock down to ELECTRIC AVENUE, and then we WILL take it higher.

Peace can be attained.  May GOD bless us all.

No comments:

Post a Comment