Thursday, September 22, 2016

FUCKING A

Apparently there is a psycho human who needs to be put down named, peter scully.  he made baby snuff videos, this is just too much.  too much, I don't even want to describe.  basically, this monster, tortured baby girls to death on video, for pedophiles, like himself. Finger's crossed, the Philippines will bring back the death penalty, just for him. DO IT.  Hopefully, his two female accomplices will die too (hey wait, isn't it the Philippines where the new president told vigilantes to kill drug dealers?  WELL, KILL THIS actual POS! Why the wait?).

PRAYERS FOR THE BABIES MURDERED, SO HORRIFICALLY.  PRAYERS FOR THE ONES WE DON'T KNOW ABOUT YET, AND MAY NEVER KNOW ABOUT.  Things of this nature are not isolated events.  The world, the men and women in it are sick. I could barely read the above article, and part of me wished I hadn't. Humans, if we can call them that, who can watch such filth (the sadistic, sexual murder of children, babies, of ANYONE) and those who create such evil - need to die.  Plain and simple.


*** I can honestly state, that the article linked above, is THE WORST thing that I have ever read in my whole time being on this earth.  That's an absolute fact. Christ Almighty. 

No comments:

Post a Comment