Saturday, December 17, 2016

CBD Oil PUBLIC ENEMY #1

Here we go again.  The gaddamn pinkies have now come out criminalizing CBD oil, by classifying it as a schedule I drug.  And whom are the gaddamn pinkies, the DEA.

I have never, from the time I opened my eyes, believed that the "man," the government, the system had MY best interests at heart.  Because they don't.  My life, what I've lived, experienced only proves that my inherent cynicism for the man, the controllers, the government was accurate.

THEY DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOU.  Whether you are white, and working within the system, I promise, they do not care about you, (you are just like the rest of us peons).  The rest of us, we know, and have known that they don't care about us, or our kids, they never have.

Again, the criminalization of this plant IS at the CRUX OF THE CONSPIRACY.  If we can begin to admit THE TRUTH, beginning with this HERB, it'll be a domino effect of change.

Book of Revelations 22:2 THE LEAVES OF THIS TREE WERE FOR THE HEALING OF ALL NATIONS. -Praise Be to God. 

FIGHT THE POWER.  THE TIME IS NOW.  THIS IS NOT ABOUT RACE, RELIGION, IT'S ABOUT WHAT IS IN YOUR SOUL, YOUR HEART, YOUR MIND.  IT'S ABOUT WHO OWNS YOUR SPIRIT.  PEOPLE, THE TIME IS NIGH.

MAY GOD BLESS 

No comments:

Post a Comment