Saturday, December 17, 2016

MAGIC: It's Time

WARNING - discombobulated.  I'm leaving it up because, there is a point.

Everyone who has read this blog knows that I identity religiously as a Rasta.  I have, since as long as I could remember, long before I knew I was of mixed race and or that even Bob Marley was of mixed race.  All I knew as a young 3 and 4 year old was that I was brown, and yet all I saw of God were representations of him being a white, blond haired, blue eyes man, and that the people who represented "God" also looked the same.  Even at that young age, I doubted that I had to go through ANYONE let alone a white man to get to know God (nevermind that after several visits to Vatican City, I began voicing how the wealth contradicted EVERYTHING Jesus stood for!). Suffice to say, I awoke to the "lie," as I said, seemingly since I first opened my eyes.

 Here's the thing, it was my belief back then as it is now, that if what we were being taught from the bible, of the apparitions, and miracles from back in the day, well if they happened back then, they could happen now.  No? Yes.  Where does the race fall in?  Here.  I was adopted.  I knew this since day 1, that I was adopted.  I grew up in Harrison, NY which was segregated.  Let's be real, unless you were of a diplomatic family, or born of a non-white celebrity, you didn't live or socialize in Harrison, NY during the 70-80's.  I was always acutely aware of this fact.  My own mother would often tell me that they chose me rather than another native american boy as his skin was too dark and they were afraid he wouldn't be allowed at the club, which then had an unwritten, no blacks policy (though Tiger Woods must've blasted that ages ago).  This was the world I grew up in.

I would tell my mother, who was also a ccd teacher that I believe in God, I just didn't believe in what she or anyone else had been teaching me.   I was right.  God and finding God and the connection with God can only come from within the individual.  It is not something to be taught, maybe uncovered.  No one has a monopoly on God.  THE POWER IS WITHIN US.  True, it's much more difficult to find that direct connection when you are covering your own light with poisons, but I promise you, just open your eye, just one eye.....and your own personal domino effect will take place.

GOD IS REAL.  GOD IS GOOD.  GOD IS ON OUR SIDE.  

So here's the thing.  Rasta to me is about not buying the "system."  It's about not buying what has been the dialog.  It's about understanding the sham, that it's all been a lie. It's all been a lie SO THEY CAN CONTROL US. (My religious knowledge runs deeper, however this is what I find to be a great summation when asked, especially for people who have never questioned, or had a need to question the dialog presented to them.  It's a lot less foreign and frightening and usually, gets people thinking about things they never did before).

If people understood that THEY HAD THE POWER.  THAT IT IS ALL ABOUT ENERGY, chit would explode.  It's why they'd sooner get your 14 year old hooked on Adderall while throwing a mother in prison for several years for giving her kid marijuana.  CONTROL.

That leads me to MAGIC and MYSTICISM.  ENERGY IS REAL. What is God?  Energy. God is Energy.  We have the power. I and I - aka God and I.  BUT - WE must start to come together, detox off the pharmaceuticals, the alcohol, the tobacco, the fake frankenfoods, DETOX.  Get yourselves BACK.

WE CANNOT WIN unless we unite our energy.  And we cannot unite our energy if people are treating their bodies like garbage cans. 

I've bought myself 3 books on historic appalachian witchcraft, mysticism for xmas (I am half white! scotch irish, german).  I'm getting ready to really Fight The Power.  PEOPLE, LET'S DO THIS.




The above song pertains to ALL OF US.  This isn't about skin tone.  Sure, some may have been born on the wrong side of the machine and thus been forced to awake to the truth and then the "fight" of the system, the machine.  Nevertheless, the other truth is, WE ARE ALL THE SAME.  THIS PERTAINS TO ALL OF US>  amen.

RAS TAFARI 
"head creator"
GOD



*********************************************************************************

Guys, I'd like to add that the cat's out of the bag now.  It's not just us "crazies," who believe the satanists are in control.  IT IS FACT.  To ignore it makes us complacent from this point forward.  It also means that God, and energy, IT IS ALL TRUE. We now must remind ourselves that this isn't about Muslims vs Christians vs Jews;  BECAUSE THOSE TOO ARE ALL DECEIVERS.  There IS NO DIVISION AMONGST GOD'S PEOPLE. 

There is only ONE GOD, and it does not, nor should it matter the road which you take to get there, to God, ONLY THAT YOU GET THERE.  Because anyone who KNOWS GOD, knows there is no division.  A person who knows God, exhibits it in their behaviors AND THEY MAY NOT EVEN KNOW THEY WALK WITH GOD!  Remember, this isn't about what your spout out of the mouth, or the image you present towards people, but what you do, what you think, how you act, what you allow.  

The Time is Nigh.

I love you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment