Friday, February 24, 2017

And Nobody Thinks This is Weird

Guys, I don't know about you, but unfortunately for years, I've known about pedophiles, satanism, etc.  I've been around pedophile men most of my life, with some complacent females in there too.  Including my own adopted mom. My mom, a devout Catholic, was big on the NY Catholic underground scene of the 70's and 80's.  And by underground, I mean, these people were passing around human relics, having weird masses in random house's, passing books and music that they were producing, hosting visiting healers, etc..  My mom was in.  But she never pushed it on me.  Not to digress, but she always told me to find my own way, and even bought me books of Voodoo (thinking that I'd relate.  I'm not sure why Rasta terrified her, and other people so - yet voodoo was "cool," LOL).

One book she gave me, which has recently been on the forefront of my brain, was a nonfiction book a woman wrote, about her daughter and granddaughter (looking back, I'm SURE this book was printed by one of these what I am calling "underground Catholic" printing/or private printing houses.  I say this because when I was 14, some priest supposedly wrote a book about me.  He spelt my name wrong, but it was Nora the Lonely Falcon*, LOL.. we were sent a copy for my boarding school, so I saw it, had it, read it, but I cannot find it now and it was probably printed the same way).  BACK TO THE BOOK: Her daughter was a drug addict in the 70's or early 80's and had a child, a daughter.  The mother raised the child from infancy because her daughter chose drugging over mothering.  Both were happy with this set up.  Then the daughter hooks up with and marries some richie from Greenwich (ct).  The mom writes that her daughter at this point, was doing coke, and running on a treadmill.  That was her life.  But she and her new husband suddenly wanted the kid.  Turns out, the guy was from a satanic cult in greenwich and do I really have to state why the sudden interest in the little girl.  Sounds crazy?  Lord knows when my mom gave it to me, I probably told her it was bullshit and SHE was crazy (little doubt, I absolutely said that).  In hindsight, it was most likely true.  And, knowing what I know, how could I even deny it? 

That bring us to something else which has been coming to the forefront of my brain (and I've been around long enough to know, there's always a reason why my brain shuffles stuff out from the filing cabinet brain of mine, without even my consent, to the forefront of my mind).

JULIE LEMIGOVA

Julie Lemigova is Martina Navratilova's wife.  In 2000 Lemigova gave birth the a baby boy named, Maximillion.  The father was french banking multi-millionaire Edouard Stern.

Maximillion, while in his father's care, died at the age of five and a half months old.  The child's autopsy found he had antianxiety drugs in his system, and he died of a brain injury.   Everything about his death is suspicious.  Edouard had been disputing paternity just before the child's death.  The father's nanny also disappeared immediately after the child's death.  AND to make things even more sketch, in trying to find articles about the child's death, there is really nothing (google yourself if you can because I had read that the nanny had told people she feared for the baby's life).  Best link below.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1331479/Martina-Navratilovas-VIP-orgies-mystery-model-lovers-murdered-baby.html

I know when I read about this, I had also heard rumors that the child's death was part of a satanic ritual.

Cut to 2005, Edouard Stern is found dead, in a pink rubber body suit, supposedly so tight he looked like a mannequin.  The press said it was an "s & m game gone wrong."  His mistress is convicted of shooting him to death.  She wanted him dead for some reason.  Links below

https://www.wsj.com/articles/SB111343050917906363

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/france/5569274/Women-sentenced-over-French-banker-sex-killing.html

I really do wish and pray that Julie Lemigova has found love and peace within and is happy now with Martina Navratilova.  I cannot, nor would want to imagine what she went through, felt, feels, etc..

Evil exists people.  It emanates from the mind, then from there, it spreads into action.  You know how you get away from it, you dismiss the evil thought while in the mind/brain.  Blow it away!

Anyway, some things we can agree on; the baby was murdered, the mom is a saint for not murdering, on a terroristic scale and dad, who was wealthy beyond even the normal average wealthy range, was murdered in what seemingly looked like a revenge type death.  And now no one wants to talk, to, "preserve the dad's memory" for the three surviving kids that he had before Maximillion. alright then.


Try to love.  yourself, others, the world.

peace to you all.


*nora tellicat - an anagram ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment