Monday, June 6, 2016

Come Si Dice ...... Forget Your Troubles and Dance?


Not sure what else there is to say that I haven't already said.  In my own life, I have a husband who has ALS, and I don't think he is doing as well as he had been the past few years since his diagnosis.  Money sucks, but doesn't it always? Worrying about what would happen, a life without him is something I've in all sincerity, never been able to do. 
Society, well - is it not obvious how I feel about that? For now, there is nothing left to do but to step away from "the interweb," the onslaught of "news."  I can only focus on what I can do, what I can fix, which although may be ME (there's that ego), it really must begin, right now, with what I can do, in the here and now.  I've said I must find peace, I must focus on the positive (both true), and dealing with the grand scheme of things, toppled with this bit of personal info I've just shared, well, it's just too much (I've been mentally hanging on to an article I read a few weeks ago claiming that men who have wives who nag -live longer.  I'll let you know how that goes). 




So, the hiatus was and is real.  I'm leaving you all with this, as Bob Marley sang, forget your troubles and dance.  Heed the call and feel the groove.

There's no need to sweat it, right? It's coming, possibly here (the new Free world, the new Graceful dawn, the new tranquillo day, l' era di PACE -Godwilling).

Until next time,

Peace be Upon ALL of You & GOD Bless. 







No comments:

Post a Comment