Monday, April 10, 2017

Another Vent

Ok. A couple of things have me riled up today.

#1.  I was going to state that with the current, escalating war mongering going on globally, there will be no winners.  HOWEVER, I like to comment over at the daily mail under "jmc," (just me **** aka IO) anyway, I say a lot of crazy chit there, yet - the thing that has pissed off the most people, GARNERING COMPLAINTS, according to an email I just received from the DM moderator - I said, to a picture of Amber Heard that, "she looked even more gorgeous since dumping Depp."  That, is what is pissing people off?!?!?  You know what, LET THE CHIPS FALL AS THEY MAY, because sincerely, THE UNIVERSE WILL BE THE TRUE WINNER.

#2.  Another thing from the daily mail riled me up (a bit, I am over it now, slightly ;)).  A former librarian died in a homeless center.  It wasn't that but the minor header - noting his son made the Dean's List.  NOW, I made the Dean's List at St. Leo University at least a couple of times, if not more (I only framed two).  No one has ever touted that, no one, LOL.  I think I'm pretty flipping amazing, come to think of it.  Because, I made the Dean's List, after climbing out of that SF street living hell hole, getting sober - ALL BY MYSELF, WITH TWO KIDS, and with my only support system being GOD.  To then living in a notoriously "closed community," thus, I didn't have any friends, let alone a soul who would even talk to me, AND then I made the Dean's List, WHILE BATTLING THE CORRUPT COUNTY COURT, which had been legally trying to pimp out my kid (as far as I was concerned, and court docs, facts prove she was definitely raped by her father for years, and HE was being financially backed by our Jeffrey Epstein, sounds crazy, I know, though all true.  actually, after the first time there was physical proof of a problem, when I went to get her the PFA the lady said, without missing a beat, "You know they were taking photographs of this."  It took almost a decade for me to really get what she was saying, can you believe that?).  NONETHELESS, I kicked ass....and yet, according to my own family, blood and adopted, I'm a worthless piece of chit.  WHATEVER.  I am amazing.

** I would have graduated with a 4.0 or close had I not lost my mind when the DA said they were dropping all of the criminal charges against my child's rapist, because "he passed a lie detector."  I honestly lost my mind (I think this was Fall of 2011.  I didn't even log into my classes for weeks, because I literally, lost my mind.  BUT, I graduated with a still amazing GPA. And yet I am still unhirable, LOL).

ANYWAY, my feelings today, let the chips fall where they may.  I know where I am going when I die, and it's going to be amazing.  All of my suffering during this life, is most certainly because I was a bully in elementary school. I was. I didn't know any better.

Peace and Love to you all, and yes, Amber Heard does look a thousand times more gorgeous since dumping that skeeze Depp. ;)

(just received another email from the DM moderator stating my comment was put back, LOL.  LIFE= comedy gold)


No comments:

Post a Comment