Saturday, April 15, 2017

I Need to Get OFF This Thing

Guys, gals....ok.  #1, I thank you for ever, taking the time to read this, and or my other blog.  Peace to and may GODBLESS you.

I have definitely gone farther than I should've, sharing, here, the other blog, at the daily mail.  I write, comment, pour my truths out, as if anyone would ever give two chits, lol....though it is therapeutic, albeit CRAZY.

ANYHOO, jmc, nora, ME, LOL, I am taking a break (seriously, I am).  IF I am to "save" myself, my family (family = dependants; my kids and animals), then I MUST GET GOING WITH MY WELLNESS COACHING CERTIFICATION. Nevermind, I also want to get my Sport Yoga certification, as for me they go hand in hand (I could probably work on becoming a true Yogi though, it's not really what I want to do at this moment, wellness is more than just doing yoga, at least for me - BUT NONE OF THIS MATTERS).  On top of this, I am currently reading three books, and plan on cracking open another I just received in the mail.....so, BASICALLY, my time is limited and I need to refocus.

And in truth, no one cares that I've sought love in the wrong places, and were they?  I made the kids I was meant to create, have, and bring here. Or that I battled a force (with the protecting my kid from the child sex ring(?)) which looking back, a force which tried to drive me insane, and yet I came out, the kids came out, all things considered, relatively unscathed.  NO ONE cares, LOL. You don't, BUT, sharing everything here, the other blog, even at the daily mail, HAS been helpful, to and for me.  And, I THANK YOU.

I've loved connecting with all of you.  You brought me joy, and made me feel listened to.

I'm sure I'll return onto the "scene," again, JAHWILLING, one day, as the Susan Powter of helping people GET WELL>....because like I've said, IF I CAN AND COULD'VE DONE IT, ANYONE CAN.  And sharing this knowledge, of helping people to get free, and well (though you'll still be GOOFY, like me - WHICH ISN'T BAD ;)) WILL make me happy.  At this point in my like, sharing this knowledge (of how to be "well" even when life isn't going so well, etc) it's honestly the charge that I now need to live, and to continue to survive.  So, I don't have a choice, I've GOT to go.

I wish Peace, Love and Many BLESSINGS to each and every one of you.

With God in our hearts, we cannot go wrong.

IN CHRIST'S NAME AND ALL THAT IS HOLY
~cln 

ps I "write" casually, without care, or formal concern on my blogs.  I just realized my Linkedin page LOL.  I don't know if I honestly care anyway.  'bye! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment