Friday, March 3, 2017

Melancholia and Massive Minute White-Out's

HI! Hi! Hi! Hi! HI!

I'm kind of excited to talk about this right now.  I was in the shower, just now thinking to myself how I really wanted to talk about, what I call the Melancholia "phenom," I guess, of recent years.  If you read this blog, you will know Melancholia relates to planet x, nibiru system, etc.  call it what you will.  But more specifically, for me, Melancholia when I state that, relates to the SNOW that sporadically comes in the lead up to the smash, and or of Melancholia presenting itself to all.

The first time a white out of snow came on a warm day, out of nowhere, that I can remember was in the spring of 2012.  My older son and I were walking the 5 mile loop around Muddy Run when just as we were about to come out of the trail, we became encapsulated in a white out of snow!  It lasted maybe five, ten minutes.  Then it stopped.  Unless you've experienced it for yourself, it's very easy to doubt.  But it was massive.  My son and I, at the time, had just recently watched Melancholia and looked at each other, laughing, screaming, "Melancholia! Melancholia!" I know, other trail walkers snickered at our silliness as well.

Anyway, this year we've had so many of these "white out's" that I no longer even get worked up.

So this was my train of thought while in the shower, because we've had wonderful weather, but today bouts of mini/wanna be white outs.  THEN I CAME OUT OF THE SHOWER.  It was a massive white out.  No sooner do I dry off, use a bit of oil and throw on a robe to run down and jot this down, and it stopped.

What am I getting at?  It's weird, I'm getting "used" to the "wacky" weather.  Meanwhile, it;s March 3.  What did ever happen with 2016 wf9?   because Lord knows, I've stopped looking. 

No comments:

Post a Comment