Monday, March 6, 2017

These Muther F*&kers Want US(A) in a Civil WAR



Thankfully I am naturally biased ( & bigoted ;)) against Harvard grads, so I didn't leave and vote for Jill Stein back in Nov. (because I cannot lie, I was leaning towards her). THAT SAID - I was happy then, and am even happier now that Trump won.  And to see how "they" - the 'they" of the Us vs them of all antiquity, going after him with such fervour only brings me to The Trump side even more!  They want a coup?  They're working on it now.  But those muther f*&kers don't know who they will be fucking with.  There are A Lot of people, Americans like myself, who have been quiet, silently watching, and have had ENOUGH of this immoral, slave, Godless bullshit.   And you know what, we ARE the majority.

Message to our inside enemies of the United States of America:  Listen to the above song.  It's our message to you.  Muslims ain't got chit on us when it will come to martyrdom. With God on our side, We FEAR NO MAN, and KNOW what will await us on the otherside.  YOU HAVE NOT EVER MET WARRIORS SUCH AS US(A). 

No comments:

Post a Comment