Friday, March 10, 2017

Two Good Pedo-Gate Links **Please excuse my course language in this post** UPDATED/ADDED THOUGHT @BOTTOM

Hi Everyone!

I have two good pedo-gate links from Victurus Libertas today, which I will share below;

http://victuruslibertas.com/2017/03/more-exclusive-info-from-dhs-insider/

http://victuruslibertas.com/2017/03/as-promised-by-our-dhs-insider-fbi-anon-resurfaces/

I've already noted why I'm on the fence with their site, however, I abhor pedophiles, and those within The Establishment who protect them more than anything else in this world.  SO, that outshines my "on the fence" with VL.

That said, I want to share something with all of you.  Why I use an anagram.  It has nothing to do with fear of those who harmed my child, or those in positions of power and or authority whom I like to spill the beans on.  F them.  Everything I say in regards to that, in Lancaster County, I can assure you, I am not trying to conceal myself from them.  Because, it is so obvious it is me.  No, I use an anagram because of my time on the san francisco streets. Follow me (and it all ties into pizza gate, which I only just mentally connected).

OK.  Cut to around the Find the McStay family was going on, maybe circa 2008-9.  Well, I was on Facebook.  It was nice considering, I went to school outside of the USA so to find my friends, it was nice. Anyway, when I was on the streets in the 1990's I was married, so I had a different name.  I went back to my maiden name in early 2000's.  So, in my "new" life, my sober anti street life, no one ever knew me as my old married name.  Cut to, facebook "find the mcstay family" page.  I would talk in there, because I had an encounter when on the street, circa 1999 or 8, I forget.  I used to panhandle around where the trollys start in san fran, on market st.  by the Gap (this was almost 20 yrs ago so idk if it's still there).  Anyway, I would sit there and one day, around oct/nov this guy came up to me and tried to befriend me.  A white guy, I won't say his name (same name as an old famous explorer), a richie though - new balance sneakers, dead give away.  He was very interested in whether or not I had "clean blood" and wanted me to go to LA with him that Sunday.  Of course I was like, yea, sure, but didn't go.  Suffice to say, I girl my age ended up going missing (same look, brown hair, eyes, young thing, pretty) from garibaldi sq. that day (I used to remember her name, though forget it now.  I think they ended up finding her body in the russian river though I am not too sure).  I went to my friends who were LE (they were all very good to me), and told them all of my info on the guy.  That guy made several visits to me def, to gain my trust, leading up to asking me to leave with him for LA (he also said he worked for Maverick Records, and showed me his photographs of women's shaved vaginas, with paintings on them, though they did look like corpses, and the hair was stubble.  There was another woman there talking to me when he showed me the book of his photographs, I can still remember the repulsion on her face).

Here's what I always thought because I had watched 8mm years earlier, I was headed for a snuff film.  BUT, I always wondered what they were planning to do with my kids (I had a 2 and 3 yr old w me).

So cut to 2008 or 9 when I'm in the "find the mcstay family" facebook page chat or whatever.  Some clown from there send me a FB message, calling me my old married last name (it was a flower).  This guy was bragging about putting people in vats of acid, being connected to the gilgo beach murders, and he (or she) knew EVERYTHING about me.  Obviously, I went to the cops.  (oh, and in regards to the mcstay and gilgo beach killer, LE said the killer had inside knowledge of crime scenes, LE, etc.  WELL< the guy from SF ages ago WAS/IS a disgusting, glorifying of the gore, gory, small time CA killer author!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - fact.  don't know if he ever worked for maverick records or not. But I bought a book of his around 2002 - because the muther fucker creeped me out so much and I never forgot.  I knew, in my gut, he wanted to kill me, but wondered if my own dad hired him.....so I bought the book for him, to see his reaction. but anyway)......

LE said to contact CA LE in regards to the mcstay case.  I said, ME!  You're LE muther fucker! No one's going to give a chit if I call with 411!  YOU CALL.  He did, and I was ordered, OFF FACEBOOK>  several days later I got a message that whomever was behind the messages on my FB was named, "jose padilla."  Jose Padilla - the FIRST person ever held under the Patriot Act.  What's that mean?  The govt can hold you without charging you with anything!  If that happened in this case, great.

Suffice to say, several days later, the McStays were found, and the Jamesons (I have a very important friend, high, high up whom I involved, as I was scared for my and my children's lives.  This person(s) took a whole family, without being seen on surveillance!  That, my friends, is terrifying.).

Now I am not saying I busted that, not at all.  Although, I do not believe in coincidence.  What I am saying is this; I think, this pizza-gate shit, of eating people, kids, babies, fucking the corpses, bathing in blood has been RIGHT IN FRONT OF OUR FACES THE WHOLE TIME.

My kid who was used in the pizza gate esq chit we got involved in here, in Lancaster County, PA used to ask me all the time, "why did God make me go through that?"  Because WE BOTH KNEW< there was a reason - as GOD DOES NOT GIVE US ANYTHING WE CANNOT HANDLE.  And you know what, I think this is it.  (the kid is gearing up for college and wants to go into psy to help kids like her.  She knows I had to FIGHT for them NOT TO DRUG HER, because talking therapy IS NOT THE NORM.  And she wants to do talking therapy and teach those little boys and girls, THEY HAVE NOTHING TO BE ASHAMED OF.  THEIR PERPS DO.  I'd love to see those little angles start to box! But I've digressed).

My point again is; this satanic shit has been in front of our faces forever.  If now, is NOT the time to ERADICATE it from planet earth, then when?

***added thought 7/4/17
Bohemian Grove is directly ON the Russian river.  

3 comments:

  1. I found your comment here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvt6jNrpATc
    It's all part of the mkultra program.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're probably right.

      And to get even deeper, I'm an actual graduate of a cedu based school! (Which I've heard recently was DuPont funded)

      Crazy. As they say, the truth is more certainly more unbelievable than fiction could ever be.

      Thanks for reading. Many blessings

      Delete
    2. ^^^ came across that DuPont connection via the old, mindcontrolblackassasin blog. Prince ray bullock, I believe, is his real name.

      Delete